You can contact us at any time regarding your data via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The type of information we have, how and why we have it
When you send an enquiry using one of our contact forms, we collect your name and email address so that we can respond to you. When you use our online appointment booking service, we may also collect your telephone number or email as provided. This is so that we can contact you to confirm appointments or regarding any changes to appointments. When you make a purchase through our online store, we collect your contact details for order confirmations and shipping, but we do not collect any financial details. If you create an account with us, your password is encrypted and secured safely.
What we do with the information
When you book an appointment with us, we store your name, contact and appointment details so that we can view all upcoming appointments and contact you if any changes need to be made. When you comment on a blog post, we hold your name and comment and decide whether to approve your comment and display it, or delete it. All details you provide us with, including through our repeat prescriptions service are stored only so that we can provide the service to you.
When you make a purchase, your address, name, email and phone number are used only for delivery purposes. They are not stored.
None of your data is ever sent or shared with third parties with the exception of PaymentSense to process an order you make. We are confident in every respect that your data is processed securely in line with all applicable regulations. PaymentSense terms and conditions can be accessed here.
How we store your data
Any details that we need is stored on our database which is hosted, along with our website, by Nottingham Web Designs (NWD). NWD apply advanced layers of security to help protect your data.
Under data protection law you have rights including:
- Be informed – you have the right to be informed about the processing
- Access – you have the right to request copies of your personal information
- Rectification – you have the right to have inaccuracies corrected
- Erasure – you have the right to have information erased (right to be forgotten)
- Restrict processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict processing of your information
- Prevent automated decision- making and profiling
- Data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the information you provided to another organisation or yourself in certain circumstances
- Object to processing – you have the right to object processing in certain circumstances
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
These cookies do not contain any personal information.
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass data to any third party
Your privacy is our utmost concern.